In this video I’m going to show you how to use orange juice to soften feet!
It’s easy and cheap. Best of all you probably already have all the ingredient either in the kitchen cupboard or refrigerator.
Here are the ingredients and step-by-step instruction showing you how to use orange juice to soften feet:
1 cup of oatmeal
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 Pitcher of warm water water
1 shallow pail
1. Pour the oatmeal into the pail
2. Followed by the orange juice
3. Top with warm water
4. Mix together well….
5. Soak feet for 20 minutes and rinse.
Your feet will be fabulously soft.
Facts about orange juice and skin care:
It’s 6AM and you’ve just gotten back from the gym! You had that first cup of coffee early in the morning and now it’s time for the OJ – Orange Juice.
You’re going to give the feet an orange juice bath.
So what benefits could orange juice possibly provide to your feet. Well as we all know, orange juice is a major source of Vitamin C which has tremendous skin care benefits. As such, OJ on the skin isn’t as bad an idea as it originally sounds.
Here are some of the reasons orange juice can help the skin and the feet:
- Vitamin C in fresh fruit form can positively help the skin topically as opposed to juice form
- As an antioxidant, orange juice has provides protection against free radicals, bacteria, and has cancer fighting qualities.
- Skin rejuvenation, collagen buildup, and overall skin health are byproducts of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C has helped in the fight against Hirsutism or unwanted facial hair as well as acne.
- Melanin formation which is attributable to age spots, liver spots, and blemishes can be reduced by the use of Vitamin C
If you enjoyed this “1 Minute Beauty Tip”, here are some others you might like to look at!
Use orange juice to soften feet