This quick and easy 2-step homemade remedy heals cracked, chapped lips.
This cracked lips and chapped lips remedy is a great way to alleviate this problem at night before your go to bed!
What you do is this:
1. Apply a drop of fresh honey (pasteurized honey) onto the lips
2. Honey helps to hydrate and moisturize the lips
3. Coat the honey with vitamin E
4. Buy vitamin e at the drug store
5. Or take a vitamin e capsule punch a hole into the capsule and apply over the lips at night leave on overnight and you’ll wake up beautiful healed and smoothed lips.
Quick facts about honey
Raw honey is a great product for eliminating chapped lips. It’s one of the Top 10 Fruits which I recommend in skin care. That being said, raw honey has multiple benefits from the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants it possesses.
But what’s interesting about honey is the hydrating properties it provides to the skin.
Quick facts about Vitamin E
Vitamin E is an antioxidant and when combined with oxygen it helps destroy free radicals. But it’s also important because of the ability to minimize oxidation reactions in wounds and lock in the hydration essential to healing.
Here are some other benefits of using Vitamin E:
1. Cell membranes benefit from Vitamin E antioxidant properties.
2. Vitamin E also as an antioxidant helps keep food from being oxidized.
3. Vitamin E, as an antioxidant, can fight cancer, heart disease, strokes, cataracts, and help in the anti aging process.
So now you know why I recommend a combination of Honey and Vitamin E in fighting cracked and chapped lips. In tandem, they are a great combination that will keep those lips looking great, hydrated, and healthy.