So how do you get rid of spider veins naturally.
In this “1 Minute Beauty Tip Video”, I ama going to show you a great way to fade and get rid of spider veins naturally and for pennies on the dollar compared to expensive varicose vein and sclerotherapy treatment.
Now this is a great way to great way to fade spider veins.
All you need to do is follow the next easy to do steps to manage spider veins:
1. Get some witch hazel from the drug store
2. Head down to the health food store and get some horsetail herb and emu oil.
3. Combine 1 teaspoon of the witch hazel with 1 teaspoon of the horsetail herb and mix well
4. Apply this mixture using your finger tips into the spider vein area
5. On top of that you will rub in a couple drops of emu oil. Emu oil is loaded with Omega 3,6, and 9 and is all natural and paraben free. Emu oil is a transdermal oil that penetrates down to the dermis of the skin and will push these active ingredients down deep into the spider veins and help to fade them.
And there you have it, repeat this process as necessary.
So, just how do you get spider veins?
Varicose veins or spider veins are caused by weakened valves and veins in your legs. Normally, one-way valves in your veins keep blood flowing from your legs up toward your heart. When these valves do not work as they should, blood collects in your legs, and pressure builds up. The veins become weak, large, and twisted.
What is horsetail herb?
Horsetail is a little know herbal remedy that has its roots in ancient times. Primarily utilized as a clotting remedy, horsetail benefits include containing bleeding, ulcers, trauma, cuts and wound care as wells as TB (tuberculosis) and kidney problems.
Why horsetail has been so effective could be traced to the silicon it contains. Silicon plays an important part in bone structure and straightening. Osteoporosis treatment has incorporated silicon for years. But, did you realize that horsetail herbs have been effective as a diuretic and it’s also an ingredient in some cosmetic products.