Follow these easy steps and learn how to keep nails pink and healthy.
A great way to do this is with baking soda and lemon juice. Follow these easy steps:
1. Mix 2 parts baking soda to one part lemon juice.
2. Mix to make a paste consistency.
3. Scrub paste onto each finger nail for a minute or two.
4. Leave paste on nails for 5 minutes.
5. While the paste is on the nails, take remaining paste and rub on hands to bleach out hands and exfoliate skin.
6. Rinse with tepid water.
Baking soda is one of my favorite ingredients in many of my beauty recipes. Not only is it inexpensive but baking soda is readily available and it has great skin exfoliating properties. It can be used on all parts of the body and when applied to the outer layer of the skin, the epidermis, there are no adverse affects.
This recipe targets your nails and how easy it is to keep them healthy and clean using my combination of lemon juice and baking soda.
Now, lemon juice has been used for ages in skin care. But here are some additional facts about lemon juice you might like to know.
Facts about Lemon Juice:
Lemon juice has been used by skin care companies in their products for years. Its medicinal benefits make it a very inexpensive but flexible natural product that can be used in a variety of skin care programs.
Here are just a few of its benefits:
- Lemon juice can help in exfoliating the skin.
- It’s also been associated with acne scar reduction
- Lemon juice can help fade blemishes.
- Pimples and acne can be controlled with lemon juice.
- It’s been successful in skin lightening.
This is a great tip to keep nails pink and healthy and for beautiful hands!
Look and Feel Your Best On Any Budget: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Beauty Recipes and Tips That Really Work” Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Hollywood Beauty Secrets Remedies To the Rescue: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves