This is my famous beauty tip recipe about how to whiten nails.
I’ve shared with make-up artists and they have an actress who has really yellow, stained nails, or has been wearing dark nail polish..
It works so well!
Follow these easy steps to whiten nails, here they are!
1. All you need are two parts baking soda to one part lemon juice.
2. Combine the lemon juice and baking soda to make a paste
3. Take paste and rub onto each nail
4. Rub each nail for one to two minutes
5. Leave paste on for two minutes and rinse off
You’ll have beautiful looking nails.
If you enjoyed this “1 Minute Beauty Tip”, here are some others you might like to look at!