If you’ve got a plantar wart, there’s any easy way to get rid of it using a product from the local hardware store.
And best of all it’s chemical free!
1. Wash the wart in soap and water
2. File it down
3. Cut a piece of duct tape
4. Take the duct tape and place over the wart tightly
5. Place a bandage over the duct tape
6. Every two days remove the duct tape and file and replace with new duct tape
7. Repeat this process for two weeks and you’ll find that the wart is gone
The reason this works so well is the glue and the duct tape suffocate the wart