Louisa’s 5 Minute Anti Aging Make-Up Application
When you’ve got just five minutes to get ready, try this quick and effective anti-aging make-up application. You’ll look fresh and dewy in no time.
1. If you’re prone to eye puffiness in the morning, at night before bed apply a drop of emu oil under eyes. Emu oil can help reduce eye inflammation in about 7 to 10 days.
2. In the morning after cleansing and toning skin, apply a premium anti-aging moisturizing facial moisturizer such as Ultimate Age-Proofing Complex on face, under eyes, on crow’s feet and neck. Ultimate Age-Proofing Complex is outstanding because it offers maximum concentrations of EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors) to add volume to aging, sagging skin, as well as wrinkle fighting and repairing peptides and myriad nourishing and protecting antioxidants. And it’s free of parabens, fragrance, phthalates, synthetic color or petrochemicals. Get Ultimate Age-Proofing Complex for 1/3rd the price that doctors charge for it – only $49.95 at www.HollywoodBeautySecrets.com
3. Next – for daily wear, apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen such as Evenly Radiant Day Creme. This non- greasy sun screen doesn’t leave a white film. is non-greasy and looks great under all types of makeup. TIP: Let sunscreen settle on skin for 60 seconds before applying make-up.
4. For foundation, I like mineral makeup such as Mineral Fusion. Buy it at most health food stores. It’s healthy – with no parabens and has nice antioxdiants such as white tea. Mineral Fusion foundation comes in a pressed form for easy application with a kabuki brush. It blends beautifully, helps minimize the look of wrinkles, (when applied sparingly), and makes an excellent camouflage for blemishes, pigmentation spots, and scars.
5. Apply illuminating concealer from inner corner of the eyes to the center under the eyes. Avoid applying concealer to crow’s feet areas. I have a new favorite that you can get at Sephora. It’s called Boscia All-in-One B.B. Eye Brightener. It has 20 SPF in it too. It does not crease and offers lovely coverage that brightens the eye area. And it’s about $12 bucks. If you’re over 30, or have fine eye lines, you’ll love it!
6. Apply blush on the apples of the cheeks, on the base of the brow bone and along the top of the forehead to add balance.
7. Lightly pencil in brows if needed. Find Brenda Christian Universal Brow Designer pencil at your local beauty supply store. This incredible brow pencil works on all brows whether blond or brunette. I also like Anastasia brow pencils. The fine tip allows you to create the look of fine hair strokes. Get it at Sephora. TIP: Thicker brows look more youthful. Try RapidLash® Eyelash and Eyebrow Enhancing Serum on sale at www.HollywoodBeautySecrets.com for just $39.95 . CVS charges $49.
8. For a fresh, natural open-eyed look, using a Pink Hi-Liter pencil, draw a line under the eyebrow and blend. Famous brow specialist of the stars, Anastasia in Beverly Hills, sells a pink pencil for $24.
9. Curl lashes using an eyelash curler. Apply one coat of mascara to top lashes only. Apply a second coat on the outer third lashes only, for a lengthy lash effect. I’m often asked what mascara I use. My favorite is now Lancome Paris Definicils at all department stores. It lengthens, doesn’t smudge and is easy to remove. Get it at Sephora.
10. Glossy, unlined lips appear fuller and more youthful than lipstick or lined lips. Flesh, pink, or berry-tinted lip glosses look fresher. Find paraben-free lip glosses by Gabriel Cosmetics at the health food store. Remember – what we apply onto our lips is ingested by our bodies. FYI: To hydrate, calm and prevent chapped lips, try Emu Oil Lip balm. It also makes a great base for lipstick.
11. Instead of powdering oily areas throughout the day, just blot them with either rice blotting papers, hair curler tissue papers, or a piece of toilet seat cover.
12. Watch my makeup video on Youtube HERE
Look and Feel Your Best On Any Budget: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Beauty Recipes and Tips That Really Work: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Hollywood Beauty Secrets Remedies To The Rescue: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves