The DPL® Oral Care Light offers three types of light emitting diodes (LEDs) including red, infrared and blue LEDs which are medically proven to increase circulation and stimulate gum tissue, relieve pain and whiten teeth. It fits nicely in the mouth (similar to a mouth guard) while the powerful LED light wavelengths target the gums.
In addition, the device offers safe, non-UV blue LEDs which when combined with your choice of whitening gel, helps fade stains on teeth due to consuming foods such as wine, tea, coffee, blueberries, etc. The Oral Care Light Therapy System also removes stains from dentures!
- Freshens Breath
- Reduces Gum Bleeding
- Enhances Gum Health
- Whitens Teeth (Safe non-UV blue lights increase the effectiveness of whitening gels by removing tannic stains from foods, leaving teeth whiter.) Purchase whitening gel at your local drug store or dental office.
- Removes stains from dentures.
- Total of 30 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- 12 Infrared (IR) LEDs offer proven wavelengths of 880 nm
- 12 Red LEDs offer proven wavelengths of 660 nm
- 6 (Non-UV) Blue LEDs offer proven wavelengths of 415 nm
- Weight: .5 lbs.
Charge device before first use. Easy charging instructions are included in your kit.
- Push top button to turn LED’s on and place device in the mouth.
- Use 10 minutes daily for gum health, 20 minutes for teeth whitening
- Afterward, wash mouthpiece in lukewarm water. Allow device to air dry.
Oral Care Control Device
Interchangeable Mouth Tray
Power Supply & Cable
Silicone Cleaning Cover