Squalane Oil (2 oz)
At Hollywood Beauty Secrets, our 100% pure Squalane Oil is derived from olives and contains a unique antioxidant that protects the skin from free-radical damage. This oil is perfect for those with sensitive skin or highly allergic reactions as a natural and safe skin moisturizer. Additionally, it does not clog pores.
The body produces a small amount of squalane early in life, but production begins to decline in our 20’s.
Olive Squalane Oil can help fight against and prevent facial aging spots and lines. It can speed the healing of facial wounds and keep acne and blemishes in check, without leaving an oily residue. All skin types can apply Squalane oil. Our 100% pure, Squalane Oil absorbs quickly, enhances skin elasticity, and is non-irritating, non-greasy and non-staining. It penetrates quickly to help moisturize all skin types and smooths fine lines with just a few drops.
Benefits of Olive Squalane Oil include:
- Enhances skin elasticity and moisture retention
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Protects against sun damage
- Prevents age spots
- Imparts relief to dehydrated, ultra-sensitive young or mature, normal, dry or oily-prone skin
- Softens rough and irritated skin
- Boosts new cell growth
- Can be used for all skin types including those with oily or acne-prone skin and babies
Use alone for the following uses:
- Face hydrating treatment applied under night time lotion
- Body moisturizer
- Mask additive
- Makeup remover
- Makeup additive for dry skin
- Personal lubricant
- Apply it nightly over your favorite night or daytime moisturizer
- Use it as a handy makeup remover when traveling
- Use as a wonderful paraben-free, non-stinging personal lubricant.
Ingredients: 100% pure olive squalane
“We spoke today, and you are such a pleasure to talk with and I ordered the LED RED Light therapy, and am eagerly awaiting for that to come as I feel that the benefits will be great, not only will it help in the production of collagen and skin tightening, but I have fibromyalgia and hope to get some relief from it. I ordered the Squalane Oil from your website and I LOVE it. Again, I would like to say thank you for your natural remedies and most importantly my skin would like to Thank You!! P.S. The baking soda exfoliant is awesome, love it love it, love everything so far.”
Donna R. MA